Newly Admitted International Students to Undergraduate Programs - 2019
As Disability Support Office, we work to provide students with special needs equal access to the facilities and services of our university and to create an environment supportive of disabled students' academic, social, personal, and vocational development. For this reason, we attempt to develop solutions specific to each student’s special condition.
Disability Support Office provides services based on academic and social accommodations for all students with disabilities:
- Visual disability
- Hearing disability
- Speech and language disorders
- Mobility and physical impairments
- Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder
- Specific learning disability (Dyslexia, dyscalculia etc.)
- Chronic health problems (Diabetes, asthma, cancer etc.)
- Psychiatric disorders (Bipolar disorder, schizophrenia etc.)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Short-term disability conditions (Accidents, post-surgical process etc.)
- Other (conditions which do not apply to any categories above)
In case the disability situation has been certified by an authorized institution, our office is ready to support our students. If you need support or any special arrangements for your courses and exams, for accessing facilities and other services or if you would like to be informed about any of these topics, contact us after completing your registration process and we can seek a solution together.
For further information about university registration process for international students you can visit: https://iso.metu.edu.tr/